Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rosberg Demanding A "More Competitve" Car

3 posters

Go down

Rosberg Demanding A "More Competitve" Car Empty Rosberg Demanding A "More Competitve" Car

Post by --->Da[V]id<--- Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:50 am

Info from www.updatef1.com

Nico Rosberg says he has moved up a peg at Williams and is demanding a better car for the future.

The German was an outstanding performer of the 2007 season and consequently was linked with the vacant cockpit at McLaren.

The British team Williams, however, was ultimately not interested in selling its firm contractual hold on the 22-year-old, and recently yielded to Rosberg's push for a far more lucrative deal also for 2009.

With the driver's newfound elevated status, meanwhile, has come more respect from his paymasters.

"In the Asian races I wrote a very long email (to them) with the things that I needed for the future," Rosberg revealed to the Swiss journal Motorsport Aktuell.

He also insists that he must make more strides towards the front of the grid with the Oxfordshire based team.

"I want to stay with them," said Rosberg, "as long as they arrange for me a better car.

"2007 was a huge step up," he added. "We improved together, and it's a really big motivation to play a central role in the next steps of the process."
If he keeps on going like this, it wouldn't surprise me if they'll kick him out and try to replace him with Fishi.
--->Da[V]id<---
--->Da[V]id<---
Fan Club President
Fan Club President

Number of posts : 713
Ford/Holden/Neutral? : Holden
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Rosberg Demanding A "More Competitve" Car Empty Re: Rosberg Demanding A "More Competitve" Car

Post by fordman6 Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:13 am

nearly everyone out of McLaren and Ferrari are demanding that! lol
fordman6
fordman6
Formerly Admin_Ford
Formerly Admin_Ford

Number of posts : 958
Ford/Holden/Neutral? : Ze mighty Blue Oval! Ja!

http://www.v8superchat.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Rosberg Demanding A "More Competitve" Car Empty Re: Rosberg Demanding A "More Competitve" Car

Post by Admin_Holden Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:37 am

I don't know... because Webber is saying that the RBR team are "promising" a more reliable car. I hope so, but I don't think it will deliver in the early part of the season...
Let's hope that reliability (and Sebastien Vettel, if he drives) doesn't get in the way of race wins in 2008.
Admin_Holden
Admin_Holden
The Enforcer

Number of posts : 1390
Ford/Holden/Neutral? : Holden.
What is your favorite team/driver? : Tasman is my team, JR is my driver.
Registration date : 2007-12-09

http://www.v8superchat.co.nr (WELL DUH!)

Back to top Go down

Post by --->Da[V]id<--- Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:40 am

Admin_Holden wrote:I don't know... because Webber is saying that the RBR team are "promising" a more reliable car. I hope so, but I don't think it will deliver in the early part of the season...
Let's hope that reliability (and Sebastien Vettel, if he drives) doesn't get in the way of race wins in 2008.

Sorry if this is going a but of topic, but Vettel is racing.
--->Da[V]id<---
--->Da[V]id<---
Fan Club President
Fan Club President

Number of posts : 713
Ford/Holden/Neutral? : Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin_Holden Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:47 am

ooh....
Anyway, yes if Rosberg does continue to be a bit cheeky then he will be left out of the cold and probably someone good will get a seat. Maybe Timo Glock?
Admin_Holden
Admin_Holden
The Enforcer

Number of posts : 1390
Ford/Holden/Neutral? : Holden.
What is your favorite team/driver? : Tasman is my team, JR is my driver.
Registration date : 2007-12-09

http://www.v8superchat.co.nr (WELL DUH!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down